Saturday, October 3, 2020

Bite Sized BB Stories: 1

 Bite Sized BB Stories: 1 

Macy’s Second Bust

 

“Come on, Macy, it will be fine.” I assure, rubbing my palms down her pomp shoulders.  

She’s shivering, refusing to look me in the eye. I brush her silky, short blonde hair out of her eyes, caressing her chin. Slowly, I make her face me. 

“I still don’t know about this.” She said, pulling away slightly. 

With a slightly huff, she crossed her arm, compressing her impressive bust up. I’d been with Macy for 5 months, yet I had only managed to summon the courage to ask her now. 

She was everything, she had everything. A modest, firm ass toned by years of cardio training. A well-endowed bust, more than her petite frame would suggest. Her cool blue eyes and soft, squishy cheeks were enough to melt my heart. 

To fit, Macy’s bubbly personality and easygoingness made her as cute as a button! Normally, she wouldn’t hurt a fly, honestly. She was terrified to death of them! Perhaps that’s why she wasn’t taking my request. 

“It’s just, I know it hurts you guys down there. Nuts are sensitive you know! What if I kick them too hard? I don’t want to hurt you.” She squeaked, shifting her weight away from me. My bed creaks. 

“Macy, you are so precious!” I chuckle, hugging her tightly.  

I take the opportunity to feel up her chest, as I gently caress her neck. Before I could act, my erection’s presence had made itself known. 

“You silly little thing, it’s supposed to hurt! Trust me, I like it.” I urge. 

I had already taken the plunge. There wasn’t any going back now, all I could do was convince her, comfort her. 

“But I don’t want to hurt you. Can we just have sex like normal?” She said; silently, she pinched the taunt fabric of my pants, arousing me further. But I wasn’t giving up so easily. 

“Come on, pretty please?” I beg. “Just a little kick? Who knows, you may like it?” I say, pecking her on the cheek. 

“I never told you? This isn’t my first time.” Macy said, blushing slightly. 

I pause for a moment, gazing into her flushed cheeks and deep eyes. 

“What was that?” I gasp. 

“This, “Ballbusting”? I’ve done it once before.” She said. 

My heart leapt hearing those words, as well as my cock. Macy pulled her hand away, feeling my twitching member stir suddenly. 

“No! You never mentioned it before, please, tell me all about it! How was it then?” I say, pulling my girlfriend closer, cuddling her. 

“But it’s embarrassing!” She whined. 

But, as her eyes slowly fell back on my throbbing, sheathed cock, she loosened up. 

“Okay, fine.” She huffed. “It was back in high school. I had already fully developed, and well, people noticed.” She said, gesturing down to her chest. 

It was beautiful, simply. Of course, there were other likable qualities with her, but they were magnificent.  

“Eventually, it became a real drag. I’d always catch the boys, and even some girls staring at them. People even had the audacity to look at them when I was talking face to face with them, how rude!” She huffed, nudging me slightly. 

“Sorry.” I say, clearing my throat. I had been staring at them. 

“Well, I’d like to think I’m tolerant! That was, until one day, someone had the audacity to grab me! I was so furious, I just lashed out, and...” She paused, taking a deep breath. “He was just so open, so I kicked him, hard. He fell instantly and started to cry. I didn’t stick around long enough to see what happened after that... But I didn’t see him after that.” 

I let her words sink in, before embracing her. 

“I’m sure you busted his balls good, but it’ll be a little different with me. For one, I really want to do this with you, really! And, I have a bit of a tolerance.” I brad, caressing her shoulder further. 

“Really?” She said. “I mean, your cock does look pretty hard today... Maybe one kick wouldn’t hurt, if that’s what you want.” Macy blushed. 

“Yes! I really want this; it’ll make me really happy!” I exclaim, quickly slipping my pants off. 

My member was full mast, throbbing and pulsing. 

“Whoa.” Macy gasped, wide eyed.  

“If this is any indicator, you should know I’m excited!” I smile, standing from my creaky bed. 

“It’s so much.. larger.” Macy giggled, reaching out to touch it. She eyed it hungrily. 

I pulled away, flattening my long member over my flat pecs with one hand.  

“Maybe a quick kick or two first?” I smile, spreading my stance. 

Macy stood swiftly, purposefully giving a little jiggle. She readjusted her black leggings, slapping the elastic waistband on her toned stomach. 

“Ready then?” She asked. 

There was a new light in her eyes, as her bubbly voracious spirit manifested. My heart was beating as I slowly spread my legs further and further. With my cock slapped to my stomach, my hanging, swaying nuts were wide open for her. I lowered myself further, making it easy for her foot to swing up. 

“I’m ready!” I nod, slowly starting to jerk off my throbbing member.  

It was really happening. I was going to be kicked by the girl of my dreams. Time slowed. My nuts breathed, heaved ever so slightly, anticipating my Macy’s kick. 

“Here I go!” Macy called, letting it all fly. 

She didn’t hold back, rather, was overcome with a rush of excitement; and adrenaline. Her right foot was a blur, as it sailed through the warm musky air, connecting with my testicles. Right on the arch of her bare foot, they spread and squished at either side of her petite foot, compressing into my pelvis. 

I couldn’t fathom it. My only reactions were a wide-eyed glossy glaze, and a winded wheeze. My nuts screamed out, a deep, stabbing nauseating pain ripping up my nut cords into my stomach. My knees went weak, as I fell to the carpet in a dry sweat and heave. I moaned into the course rug. 

“Whoa.” Macy whispered, looking between her petite foot and my crumpled body. “That was.. really fun!” She jumped; her overflowing tits nearly burst out of her bra, as she reveled in her victory, and accomplishment. 

I remained floored, unable to discern up from down. I coughed, feeling a dryness in the back of my throat. She had floored me with a single, well aimed kick. Now parading around my room, she didn’t seem too concerned with my well-being. Still, I couldn’t contain myself. 

“Macy, that was so fucking hard.” I coughed, giving a fair attempt at standing; I collapsed again. 

“Really? I thought I held back.” She said, crouching down next to me. 

“That was amazing.” I finally blurted. 

Macy giggled, pulling me up by the shoulder. With her help, I waddled over to my bed. I collapsed on it, testicles still cupped in hand. 

“How are they? Do they really feel good?” She asked, trying to pry my fingers away one by one. 

“It really hurt... But that’s part of the fun!” I smile through gritted teeth. 

“Aww, how do they feel now?” Macy cooed. 

“Sore still. I don’t know if I could take another kick right now. I just want to lay down right now.” I say. 

“No way Mister!” Macy called, stripping away my finger defense; she gripped my throbbing cock with both of her petite hands. “I kicked your nuts, now I want sex.” She smiled, sensually stroking up and down, maintaining an unbreakable glare. 

“Be gentle, I’m a little sensitive down there still.” I chuckle nervously, swallowing back a gulp. 

A smile crept across her face, as she tightened her grip around my bulging member. 

“I know you like things super rough now. There shouldn’t be any going back, you know?” Macy smiled; embracing me, and my kink. 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bite Sized BB Stories: 1

  Bite Sized BB Stories: 1  Macy’s Second Bust   “Come on, Macy, it will be fine.” I assure, rubbing my palms down her pomp shoulders.   She...